Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mens Brazilian Wax Ann Arbor

70th Madness: The CV of God

The CV of God

of Jean-Louis Fournier

The sky was over, the earth was finished, the animals were finished, the man was over. God thought it was over too, and sank into a deep melancholy. he did not know what to wear. He made some pottery, kneads a ball of earth, but the heart was gone. He had more confidence in him, he had lost faith. God no longer believed in God. He needed emergency activity, new projects, large construction sites. He decided to seek work, and, like everyone else, he wrote his curriculum vitae ...

few days ago I received this very funny little book sent by God itself she had even autographed! It was a big surprise because I was not expecting it.
So I read a few pages on receipt, and it looks very promising. Then I put it aside with a book already under way to resume this morning finally. So it's really a little book which reads very quickly, which read 137 pages in three-quarters of an hour, an hour ... I must say that it's written quite large, with parts rather short, making an entire page for a sentence as part of blank pages to separate sections ...
This book is actually a series of interviews between God and a Director of Personnel carefully studying the CV of the Almighty, and returns on certain items. This gives rise to trade rather comical and flavorful, especially course God's answers to questions we asked. Some parts starting with copies of psychological tests and other matters which were passed to God, or a summary of his schedule for the day, there is even a reproduction of several letters exchanged between God and "His Holiness" These letters are strong and tasty it is personally my favorite part (especially the end of this part) even if the whole book is very well written and filled with a slightly caustic humor to God of course, but also to the humans who take for their degree as well.
Ultimately I did not see the time spent reading this small book, it is perhaps even a bit of a shame it was not a bit longer. I also feel that this book could be broken (or might be) in other forms, drama, series of skits, Comics, Cartoon ... I really liked, and I doubly thank God (the one who sent me the book, and that the said book) for making me spend a good time with a book that I would certainly not yet purchased myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment