Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mount And Blade Dalon Free

83rd Madness: Nightrunner, Volume 1: The Masters of the shadow


When young Alec of Kerry is imprisoned for a crime he did not commit, he believes ruined his life. This is not counting on his strange companion cell. Spy, thief, and noble at the time of Seregil Rhiminee is much more than it seems. In proposing to Alec as his apprentice, their lives change forever. Alec discovers unfamiliar roads that lead to a war that the tumult had never touched. Seregil and it will must infiltrate enemy territory to find out what it plots hatched to save the Crown ... and their own lives. But fortune is as unpredictable as Alec's new mentor ...

This book was read as part of a partnership between:
Bragelonne AND Livraddict
First a big thank you to Bragelonne editions for allowing me to receive this book .
Unfortunately, my opinion is not very positive. I must say that I'm quite annoyed with this reading. I always felt that nothing was happening, that history was not moving. In addition we can not say that heroes m'aient specially inspired sympathy ... I did not find them unpleasant for all that, but I was rather indifferent to it. Even at times when they are in dangerous situations I did not vibrate for them, I do not worry me to know what would happen to them. Worse still, when I put my book, I did not really want to take it back to see what would happen next.
Ironically, I read it fast enough, in four days or so. Not because I wanted to plunge in, but to finish it faster, and able to move on. I found that much remained unclear and unexplained, and made the story rather difficult to grasp ... Some will say it's because you read more, everything is explained, but the problem is that there were so many things not explained, I do not want to know Then I do not want ultimately to have the explanation.
I constantly had the feeling that nothing was happening or not much in this story. In fact, it's not entirely true, there are things happening, but only a few pages and then the story takes a rather slow cruising speed. There toward the last third of the book, an event that lasts about until the end of the book, but so far I did not like being in an action phase. The book ends on a pseudo-suspense that does not convince me to read more. In the end it's a real disappointment.
I suspect some will love this book, all things unexplained, these characters and scenery, but I should not be the public need for this book. Thanks anyway to
Bragelonne allowing me to discover this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment